- Please arrive for your appointment on time. Upon arrival at the surgery please let a receptionist know that you are here.
- If are running late for your appointment, or you wish to cancel/reschedule, then please let us know as soon as possible to enable us to reallocate your appointment.
- We maintain a very strict policy on confidentiality within the surgery, please assist us by respecting other patient’s confidentiality when at the reception desk.
- Please give us at least 48 working hours notice for repeat prescriptions
Did you know..
- When you arrive we will let you know if appointments with your Doctor are running late.
- If you need more than a standard 15 minute appointment, please ask for a double appointment when you book your appointment.
- You can ask for a telephone appointment with a Doctor to save you travelling to the Surgery.
- Surgeries sometimes run behind if Doctors need to see patients requiring immediate attention.
Please bear with us when surgeries are running late and accept our apologies for any delay.